Hong Kong Airport Bus to City
There are plenty of signs in Hong Kong airport pointing towards the public transportation area. From here, we bought public bus tickets to the city. The cheapest way from Hong Kong Airport to the city is via double decker public bus. Taxi fare from airport to Tsim Sha Tsui will cost about HKD 250 (USD 33.00) per way while taking the double decker public bus will only cost HKD 33 (USD 4.50) per person. We boarded the A21 bus to get to Kowloon Shangri-la hotel in East Tsim Sha Tsui.
Next: Hong Kong Day 1: Kowloon Shangrila Hotel, Chao Zhou Restaurant, Nathan Road, Aberdeen Fishball and Noodle Restaurant
Found this blog article about Hong Kong useful? Don't miss future travel tips as ASIATRAVELBUG travels around Asia. Let's connect in Facebook. Hitting Like means a lot to me. Thank you!
- Hong Kong Travel Itinerary 4D/3N
- Hong Kong Day 1: Hong Kong Airport Arrival and Airport A21 Bus to Tsim Sha Tsui
- Hong Kong Day 1: Kowloon Shangrila Hotel, Chao Zhou Restaurant, Nathan Road, Aberdeen Fishball and Noodle Restaurant
- Hong Kong Day 2: Octopus Card, Nan Lian Garden, Chi Lin Nunnery, Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, Avenue of Stars
- Hong Kong Day 2: Star Ferry and Rickshaw Double Decker Bus
- Hong Kong Day 2: The Peak and Mak's Noodle House
- Hong Kong Day 3: Hong Kong Museum of History, Chuk Yuen Seafood Restaurant
- Hong Kong Day 3: Kowloon Park, Spring Deer Restaurant, Symphony of Lights and Avenue of Stars
- Hong Kong Day 4: Tsim Sha Tsui East Waterfront Podium Garden, Shang Palace, Airport Express from Tsim Sha Tsui to Hong Kong Airport
- Hong Kong Food Trip - Cafe Kool and Shang Palace at Kowloon Shangrila (Part 1 of 3 - Food Splurge)
- Hong Kong Food Trip - Aberdeen Restaurant, Spring Deer, Chuk Yuen (Part 2 of 3 - Mid Range Dining)
- Hong Kong Food Trip - Mak's Noodle, Yoshinoya, Chao Zhou, Kai Kee Noodles (Part 3 of 3 - Cheap Eats)
Heading to Macau? You might find my Macau blog useful where no single cent was paid for transportation.
- Macau 3D/3N Itinerary using Free Bus Transfers
- Macau Day 1: Macau Arrival and Venetian Macau
- Macau Day 2: Macau Cultural City Tour
- Macau Day 2: Solmar and Wynn
- Macau Day 3: Sands Buffet, City of Dreams
- Macau Day 3: Exploring Venetian Hotel, Venetian at Night
- Macau Day 4: Venetian Check Out, Fat Siu Lau, MGM